Tuesday, October 26, 2010

We yearn for acceptance.
I seem to know so many people, yet so few.
Why?
People find solace in Religion and God. I seem to have none of those convictions. It's not for lack of trying. It's just hard to believe there's a little man up in the clouds looking at everything you do. It's difficult to fathom.
The sense of peace and acceptance is what i want.
What the fuck is going on?
Everyone has their own group of people. I have myself. Sometimes I love it, and sometimes i hate it. Living in your own must be different. I guess that's what I need. What i want? It's to find peace. Not by blowing my own head off in the case of some people. Suicide might be a convenient escape plan, but it's not for me. I love the little things in life. The rain, The sunshine, Love, Sex, Drugs, Rock 'n Roll. I want it all. But is it enough?
I have no idea what the fuck is going on.
The hypocrite doesn't seem to be very happy anymore.
....................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment